Dr Daniel Flynn (BDS MFDS Reg. Spec. Endodontics) will be delivering the Cavendish Imaging CPD Session: CBCT in Endodontics on 18 April 2017, meeting at 6:30pm at Cavendish Imaging Finchley or online at 6:45pm.
After qualifying as a general dentist, Daniel spent his time concentrating on both restorative dentistry and oral surgery. He subsequently worked in private practice for over two years while completing the MFDS exams. He then completed the three-year programme in Endodontics at the Eastman Dental Institute in London. He lectures and gives hands-on courses for general dentists and also teaches Endodontics at the Eastman Dental Institute for Oral Healthcare Sciences.
This lecture is aimed at all Surgeons, Endodontists, General Dental Practitioners or Dental Nurses involved in Endodontics, no matter their level of experience.
- Examine normal root anatomy on a CBCT image
- Diagnose Apical Periodontitis on a CBCT image
- Understand the limitations of 2D radiography and the benefits of 3D radiography
- Understand how 3D imaging changes the endodontic treatment plan
- Identify when to refer an endodontic patient for CBCT
- Describe situations and cases where a CBCT is justified
- Observe and review 3D images of normal root anatomy
- Evaluate Apical Periodontitis on a CT image
- Analyse 2D and 3D images
- Explain personal experiences of using CBCT and Case Studies.
The cost of the event is £60 (£30 for regular Cavendish Imaging referrers).
The course has been approved by the Royal College of Surgeons and will attract 1.5 hours certified CPD.
To register for this event, please submit the form below.
The event will be at Cavendish Imaging FINCHLEY. You could also join online via our live internet connection.